500 days of Autumn

500 days of Autumn

Friday 10 February 2012

Things I like.
*)Conversing with bus drivers
*)Esspresso brown 
*)Making pointless lists
*)Doodles
*)This Post
*)Del Barber 
*)The boy who used to live next door to me
*)My iphone (Shameless Apple plug)
*)FRIDAYS!!
*)Secrets 
*)the fact I'm going to see Them tonight
*)Devo's
*)Pinterest
*)Vintage blue
*)The Neighborhood Coffee shop.Such a cute place.
*)My uncles incredible life story.


Things I don't.
*)the 55.Oh Winnipeg transit...
*)The bipolar weather..-30 today..-4 next week...
*)The coffee aftertaste that hangs in my mouth,always.
*)Constantly wearing leggings under everything
*)Colds










What's your likes/dislikes of the moment?
Happy weekend!
Ps.I like you all.A lot.

6 comments:

Jocee said...

that second photo has to have been taken in narnia. if so, i'm jealous. great post :))
-jocee <3

megan kristine said...

The city photograph is wonderful. So beautiful.

Grace said...

things I like ::

um, this post. your photographs. you. and your amazing blog. of course! ;) your blog is definitely one of my favorites. :)

xoxo,
Grace
gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

katie josephine d said...

your pictures are beautiful. <3

Jennifer Laurel said...

I love pic 5. :) I also <3 my iPhone. You are lovely. Hope all is going well!

joyce said...

Your pictures capture a beauty that is Winnipeg! What a treat that is. I liked your list I too have a fondness for apple (ipad) and pinterest (major addiction), making lists, and striking up conversations with random people.
Lovely blog. I'm glad I stopped by.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.