500 days of Autumn

500 days of Autumn

Friday 15 June 2012

That place I work.



Dear that coffee place. 

Its almost our one year.
 In honour of that, I'm going to share some of my favourite secret drinks with YOU to try,to spice up your sbux love life.

Grande 
2 pumps peppermint
2 pumps white mocha
Americano-Misto

Iced
Venti
unsweetened
Sub-apple juice
Green tea

~Frappuccino's~ 
(for the love of all things nice, don't EVER refer to them as FRAPPS)

Grande
peppermint
with chips
White mocha Frappuccino
Blended coffee

Grande 
white mocha
double blended 
double chocolately chip
Frappuccino
blended coffee

Grande
with caramel drizzle
Cafe Vanilla
Frappuccino
Blended coffee

ps. Ever noticed that we call drinks in a funny order?
By following the above drink orders word for word,
You too,can sound like a coffee snob.

Which one will you try?
Yours,
K

5 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

The green tea frappuccino is my favorite. I feel so secret and special everytime I order it. and alas, guilty of calling them frapps. I am ashamed. and in love with this post + photos. so fun. :) xo

Abbey said...

best starbucks ever. just sayin'.
and now i want a calm tea lemonade or whatever you made me that one day. it was magic. but i'll definitely have to try some of these this summer.
ha.
FRAPP.

(thanks for teaching me the no-no's, oh master barista.)

Sydney said...

that last picture is amazing.

Krysten Cathleen said...

It's funny - when I order Frappuccino's from my local Starbucks the Starbuck's staff often refer to them as Frapps - I guess I'm more of a coffee snob than they are :P

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!
Just wish I was in your pictures... :P

Breanna the barista

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.